Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hints to the Fella's!


I was thinking about the night I got engaged and I got a tear in my eye...not because it was romantic, because let me assure you, it was notI got a tear in my eye about what that night could have been, which has led me to this post. After years of listening to engagement stories, we think we have just the service for the guys who wants to give his girl the night she will never forget. Check out our package called "On Bended Knee" offering this since 2005, we have helped countless men get the YES they wanted... And gave the bride to be the proposal of her dreams. We have a questionnaire that we will want you to fill out so we can get to know you both. From there we will design a plan to help execute the night of your life!

I just want all you girls to get the proposal of a lifetime, that is why we are here to help. No matter how simple or elaborate, we are here to make your proposal as romanitic and memorable as possible.

Give us a call for more details!

0 comments:

 
Design by April Showers