Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meet Your Planners!

Question of the Month: What is your favorite school supply?



Shelli:


I don't know why, but I loved having a full pack of brand new
pens... the kind with the erasers! I don't even think they make
those anymore. They were actually terrible pens that left ink
all over my hands, but I really loved having them.










Erin:


Binders! I love how you can personalize something so typical
by putting in colored tabs with a font that reflects your
personality, photo and graphic cover designs and pretty folders.
Organization CAN meet style!










Jenn:


Favorite school supply has to be... MARKERS! With markers
you get lots of different colors and you can make wide lines
if you use them on their sides or fine lines if you use the tip.
LOVE the color wheel. :)








Nicolle:
New textbooks. Any kind, any subject. I just love the way
the pages smell!
Katie:
A new pack of highlighters - perfect for focusing on the
details and important points!

0 comments:

 
Design by April Showers